I suggest you ...

develop a version Bintube for MAC OS X? Lots of macheads would like to get in on the fun :)

221 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

28 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

So this aint gonna happen ? It would be great to have bin tube for mac as well . At least a beta version to test it out

• Mikael SelanderMikael Selander commented  · 

I'm gonna take a wild guess that this isn't happening?

• Nwaj NwajNwaj Nwaj commented  · 

I was able to get Bintube downloading and running VLC using Crossover and the official .NET install. You use an open source video engine and web browser, what is so crazy special about your unrar engine that it takes 6 months to port? You know Mono and Wine exist, right?

• test123test123 commented  · 

is there an update on this? it's been months now

• Anonymous commented  · 

+1 would love to see an OSX client made available...
        any updates on when it will be out of beta?

• Joakim BerglundJoakim Berglund commented  · 

How's this going? Seems to take a while for that last bit? Perhaps one could help out testing it? :)

• indoleringindolering commented  · 

@alexha you got Crossover working? It failed hard for me...

• nisoniso commented  · 

How much longer do we have to wait? I'm really eager to get Bintube to work on my MAC mini so I can play video on the fly while downloading. :)

• KitKit commented  · 

Can we start a OSX-branch development fund? Maybe something on the home page, where users can commit to pre-pay for an OSX release?

Thanks!

• KitKit commented  · 

+1
        +1
        +1!!!

• MDBMDB commented  · 

I paid for the Windows client and would GLADLY pay $100 -> $150 for the Mac version. I own a PC just for BinTube. I would love to get the last PC in my life outta here! Plus it adds a bad stigma to my theater having a PC in there.

• prophecyprophecy commented  · 

Try NZBVortex on MAC. This makes the job with a bintube account well. So you can use the Bintube-Servers on MAC. Cheers.

• leomae64leomae64 commented  · 

bonjour,

je suis français et j'adore bintube sur window mais maintenant je viens de me mettre sur mac et là c'est pratiquement le désert
        ok j'ai toujours mon abonnement bintube mais pas un logiciel aussi efficace
        pouvez vous nous dire si maintenant vous comptez vraiment faire un logiciel bintube mac???
        merci de votre travail

• BinTubeAdminBinTube (Admin, BinTube) commented  · 

Our subscribers only pay for Usenet access.
        $10.99 per month for Unilimited access with over 730 days retention (and growing) is already a very very good offer. On top of that all our users get access to our Usenent search engine, including MAC users.

So even If you cannot run BinTube software, our offer is still better than anything else out there.

• cp1cp1 commented  · 

If you can't offer the software for the Mac users, offer a subscription without software at a discount. Open to Mac or Windows users. You get just Usenet access, no software.

• anonymous27anonymous27 commented  · 

You could try charging more for the mac version, if it's really such a pain to develop. I paid for the windows client, and I would gladly pay more for a mac version.

• TimBessTimBess commented  · 

There is only one usenet reader that i know of for mac. Thats sabnzbd.

• TimBessTimBess commented  · 

Isn't there a Program called parallel for mac that lets you run windows programs? I don't know if it would work or not.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base