I suggest you ...

Nzb file checklist

It would be cool if you added to the popup that comes up whenever you import an nzb into bintube that there should be a list of the files that the nzb will download. and beside each item there should be a check box that allows you to check/uncheck items that you want to download. So you could leave out the sample file or the nfo file if you wanted to. I got the idea from uTorrent how it shows you the files the torrent will download and lets you check/uncheck the items you want to download.

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    TimBessTimBess shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AndyAndy commented  · 

im aware you can do this within bintube, but its also needed for external NZB's...bit of a showstopper with the software, you should be able to expand each download, and move files within the NZB around too..

• BlueEyesBlueEyes commented  · 

hello admin, what if you just download nzb from various sites and dont use the search engine. after all, the search engine doesnt find everything so you have rely heavily on nzb sites

• TimBessTimBess commented  · 

i guess that wouldn't work since most of the time all the files are zipped anyways. just delete this.

• TimBessTimBess commented  · 

yeah, but what if i don't download the nzb from the bintube search engine.

• BinTubeAdminBinTube (Admin, BinTube) commented  · 

Are you aware that you can do this inside the search engine and generate an NZB containing just the files you need?

Feedback and Knowledge Base